Coach Scott has been a great help in my personal, career, and business coaching, offering timely insights and supportive materials relevant to my areas of focus.
The 10 best things about working with Coach Scott:
- He is able to hold focus on any particular area.
- He is great with motivation.
- He makes an efficient use of time -- he wants to know what is going to be most helpful.
- He is invested in you making process.
- He is insightful -- he brings in and shares his personal experiences -- it might not be helpful for other people but it is really helpful for me.
- He offers a lot of great supportive information -- he just doesn't offer his advice he tells you about books that he has read that is supportive and useful that the person might not have found elsewhere.
- He is able to detect where a person is getting hung up and can make suggestions -- out of experience -- are you getting hung up because of A, B or C.
- He is sensitive but really down to earth -- which really increases the comfort level.
- Scott sends meeting notes immediately after any session, reiterating discussed points and suggestions. That is a really strong component. I don't have to take notes during our calls, and I can easily go back and review those. My progress does not begin and end with our sessions.
- He has a private client website with a lot of resources, worksheets, eBooks, surveys.
Initially posted on LinkedIn on July 9, 2013
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity
Mark Anthony Staniszewski
Account Management, Sales, Internet Marketing, Product Development
© Scott Graham, Boston Business Coach